“The story of the Christian mystics is one of an all-consuming, passionate love affair between human beings and God. It speaks of the yearning, a burning desire for the contemplation and presence of the divine … This yearning is a candle by the fire of divine love itself, which moves the mystics in their search and leads him, often on arduous journeys, to discover and proclaim the all-encompassing love of God for humankind.” Ursula King
- speaking of names …
- Pickle knows how to grow carrots
- What’s your name?
- Was David an insomniac?
- preach the gospel at all times – and when necessary use words
- a quiet kind of Lent
- So if Lent is so awesome – why did so many stop observing it?
- A Brief Look at Lent – in Ancient times
- modern martyrdom in the land of Mc D’s?
- Diary of a Martyr