Abbot Lot came to Abbot Joseph and said: “Father, to the limit of my ability, I keep my little rule, my little fast, my prayer, meditation, contemplative silence; and to the limit of my ability, I work to cleanse my heart of thoughts; what more should I do?” The elder rose up in reply … “Why not be utterly changed into fire?”
- speaking of names …
- Pickle knows how to grow carrots
- What’s your name?
- Was David an insomniac?
- preach the gospel at all times – and when necessary use words
- a quiet kind of Lent
- So if Lent is so awesome – why did so many stop observing it?
- A Brief Look at Lent – in Ancient times
- modern martyrdom in the land of Mc D’s?
- Diary of a Martyr