In case you haven’t heard of this already – if you’re looking for a giggle – stroll by twitter and read the kimkierkegaardashian feed. It’s a mash-up of Kim Kardashian’s tweets with quotes and sayings from the writings the Father of Existentialism – the early 19th century Christian Soren Kierkegaard. These things make me just roar with laughter – and at the end of a great week – what could help us transition into the weekend better than a little laugh? The first one I read was posted on 7/24: “Good Morning Miami! Here everything lies naked and visible before God, and consciousness has nowhere to hide.” Anyway – enjoy!
- speaking of names …
- Pickle knows how to grow carrots
- What’s your name?
- Was David an insomniac?
- preach the gospel at all times – and when necessary use words
- a quiet kind of Lent
- So if Lent is so awesome – why did so many stop observing it?
- A Brief Look at Lent – in Ancient times
- modern martyrdom in the land of Mc D’s?
- Diary of a Martyr